How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter (no more than four sides of A4 per document aligned to the person specification). Please also include your contact details.
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV; we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please provide the details of two referees. Please note your referees will only be contacted if you have been successful in your application and progressed to a formal offer of employment.
- Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the person specification. These competencies will be used as part of the sifting and assessment process.
- Please return your application by the closing date – no applications will be accepted once the long listing process has begun.
The following timetable sets out the key dates in our recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Application closing date||9am on Monday 20th July 2020|
|Longlist meeting||Wednesday 22nd July 2020|
|Virtual technical interviews (with Penna)||Thursday 30th July 2020|
|Shortlist meeting||w/c Monday 3rd August 2020|
|Virtual final panel interviews (with the Council)||Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th August 2020|
To apply, please click on the link below to log in to our application system:
If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with a Penna consultant, please contact Helen Anderson on 07936 329908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.